Guided wave level transmitter have the time domain reflec- tometry (TDR) principle in wich took place all the process to represent the right measure.
The transmitter shoots a wave whereby returns when it hits the reflector, and goes to the trasmittor and calculates the distance between the transmitter head and the real level. That distance is the measure that the device generate.
This measure formed by electronics to : 4-20mA & Hart.
It ́s optional to install in level gauges like: flat glass or mag- netic level gauge.
• Precision: ± 3mm or 0.03%
• Repetibility: <2mm*
• Environment temperature -13oF to 180oF(-25°C to 80°C)
• Temperature range: bar or wire -40oF to + 300oF(-40°C to 150 °C).
Coaxial probe line: joint EPDM -40oF to + 270oF (-40°C to 130°C).
Coaxial probe line: joint FKM (viton): 5oF to 300oF(-15°C to 150°C).
• Process connection: ≥3/4”NPT
• Power supply: 12-30 VDC
• Output: 4-20mA . Contact: DC active PNP or Hart. • Probe line material:
Solid bar SS316
Flexible wire SS316
Coaxial probe line SS316
• Protection type IP 68, NEMA 6P (case)
ATEX: MG1EX-E / MG1EX-S / MG1EX-C
II 1/2G Ex ia/d IIC T6 Ga/Gb
II 1/2G Ex ia/t IIIC T86*C Da/Db
II 2G Ex ia d IIC T6 Gb
II 2G Ex ia t IIIC T86*C Db
We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!