Nevél Needle Valves have plenty control and flow measuring industrial applications as well as instrument for protection, purge or sampling.
The main purpose is the maintenance of: manometres,trasn- mitters, pressure switches, purges, flow sample y adjustments.
• Disassemble bar handle.
• Manufactured valves by request.
• Plenty of size and process connections.
• Maximum pressure: 10000 PSI (700 kg/cm2)
• Maximum Temperature: 700 °F (400°C) in corrosive environ- ment
• Connections: 1/8” - 3” NPT female or male, flange and weld as the request specifies.
• Body: manufactured in lathe in the next types: balloon, straight, angle, multiport or with purge valve.
• Stem: external threaded in wich there is no fluid contact, this ensures the seal, the threads life and the easy lock.
• Spike: thin needle, no-rotatory needle, soft needle, firm ball.
• Bonet: exists two different types for different pressures: 6400 PSI & 10000 PSI(425 Kg/cm2 & 700 kg/cm2). Hermetic close with the body.
• Seat: hermetic, meatl-metal or soft of PTFE or nylon.
• Seal: PTFE, viton, asbesto, grafoil.
• Bar Handle: disassemble, same material as the body.
• Finishing: stainless insdutrial polished steel, cabron steel zinc plated, special corrosive recoats.
• Materials: standard -stainless steel solid bar AISI 316- optional -stainless steel bar, carbon steel , regulations: NACE MR0175
PTFE, nylon, PVC, bronze, aluminium , HatelloyPTFE, alloy 20, monel, etc.
We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!