Magnetic Level Gauge use the communicating vessel principle wich have a chamber or level leg that has the attribute of being a non magnetic material (SS316).
Contains a float wich have a magnet inside of it. This creates an magnetic field with the flap indicator assembly(FIA).
The FIA acts in parallel with the float where indicates the prod- uct level.
· Hermetically seal.
· Low maintenance.
· FIA(flap indicator assembly) never touches the fluid.
· FIA can be hermetically seal and fill-up with inert gas to prevent any burst, dust penetration, scraps and prevents mechanical mal function.
· Manage different types of flaps.(check in factory)
·Reliable and safe level gauge.
· Visible length is the same as the center connections length.
· Plenty of accessories that fits the customers needed.
· Pressure limit of 3600 lb/in2 and temperatue 840°F(250 kg/cm2 @ 450°C) in corrosive environment.
· Stainless steel · Aluminium
· Polypropylene · Kynar® ́